Saturday, August 20, 2011

Workshop 2

Hello to all my lovely readers. How are you today? I hope that all of you are in the pink of health. For this entry, I'm going to introduce to you a new topic that I learn with Dr Ann Heirdsfield.  
In this workshop, I learnt about number and operation and mental computation. I find this time, the lesson was  interesting, fantastic and challenging at the same time.The highlight of that day will be the activities, where I played 'snap' game with my friends. We make a lot of noises as we have a great time snapping on the cards.


There are several new concepts in Mathematics that I learn in this workshop. Click on each of the links for further information.

                                       Subitising 
                   Counting      



No comments:

Post a Comment